A heartwarming story about a bear named Comfy who has a special coat.
The story aims to serve as a valuable aid to parents, carers and professionals in assisting children to effectively regulate emotions. The book suggests emotion-coaching dialogue for caregivers around anger, anxiety, grief and sensory sensitivity and models emotional intelligence and kindness.
A plush toy bear with unique coat, designed with pockets to store children’s sensory or personalised items.
The caramel coloured bear is made with super-soft fur. The light blue corduroy coat has 4 front pockets and an internal sleeve at the back for larger objects, such as weighted items.
Each bear comes with a unique Comfy’s Coat design calico drawstring backpack with adjustable rope straps.
Please note: Coat does not include sensory items.
- Includes a FREE Comfy’s Coat calico drawstring backpack
- Plastic pellets in hands, feet and base
- Comfy’s coat has satin lining for additional tactile sensation.
- Glossy full-colour
- Easy to read aloud
- Notes to caregivers/clinicians – including discussion questions
- Emotion coaching dialogue
Particularly designed for children with a range of struggles. Including anxiety, ASD, ADHD, SPD, trauma dysregulation, parental separation and grief.