- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The large bracelet measures approximately 2.9 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 2.1 inches
- The small bracelet measures approximately 2.4 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 1.75 inches.
- Sizing: depending on your fit preferences, the small is typically recommended for a wrist circumference of under 5.5 inches, and the large for over 5.5 inches.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.